Not One More | WithAll Sustainers Club
Not One More is a community of WithAll supporters dedicated to ending eating disorders through a monthly gift of $5 or more to WithAll.
Our passion and commitment are fueled by the destruction eating disorders and harmful diet and weight talk has had on us and on our loved ones.
We give to honor those who have died of an eating disorder and those who fight against one today. We give to honor all those who have taken the journey to health and to recovery, but who grieve the time the eating disorder has taken from them. We give to honor the children we love, that their path with food and body image be easier and based in health. We give to say Not One More.
- Honor your journey or a loved one’s
- Recovery Sustainer: Sustainers can give in honor of their own, or a loved one’s, journey with an eating disorder by sharing their name (or simply initials or a pseudonym) on our “Not One More” Wall* and in the annual report.
- Prevention Sustainer: Sustainers can honor a child they want to live a whole and healthy life free of an eating disorder by sharing their name (or simply initials or a pseudonym) on the “Not One More” Wall* and in the annual report.
- Exclusive Q & A videos with the WithAll team
- Have a question about eating disorders, recovery, or eating disorder prevention? Submit them here and receive access to a twice-per-year Q&A video with WithAll Executive Director Lisa Radzak, experts on topics related to eating disorder prevention and eating disorder recovery support, and other WithAll community members.
- A surprise gift
- Join by 12/31 and you’ll receive a gift for 2020 and 2021!
- The satisfaction of knowing your gift is going further
- Giving as a monthly sustainer means less administrative cost to the organization—and that means more of your contribution goes directly to our work to prevent eating disorders and support recovery.
*The Not One More Honor Wall will go live in January 2021.