Join us for a casual summer gathering to advance eating disorder prevention and support for recovery. Hosted by WithAll’s Women’s Leadership Council, this open house evening will feature drinks and appetizers, fun activities and a short program to raise funds for WithAll’s work. During the evening you’ll learn what to say to help the kids in your life develop healthy relationships with food and body and how you can financially support those seeking recovery from an eating disorder.
- Enjoy a free drink and appetizers in a fun, quirky winery
- Try your luck at a Wine Pull
- Have your fortune told by a Tarot card reader (Sponsored by High Five Fit)
- Strike a pose at the photo booth
- Challenge a friend to corn hole (Sponsored by GET Home Group)
- Bid in the silent auction for a chance to win your own suite at the August 3rd Minnesota Twins home game to cheer on the #1 team in baseball! (Sponsored by RBC Wealth Management)
More details and raffle items to be announced in the upcoming weeks!
About WithAll's Women's Leadership Council
WithAll’s Women’s Leadership Council is a leadership society for female donors to make a direct impact in the community by raising funds for and awareness of WithAll’s programs and mission to empower the prevention of eating disorders and strengthen support for recovery throughout the Twin Cities and across the country. The Council encourages donors to support its activities through volunteering, networking/social media, and fundraising. Women who make a gift of at least $500 or are part of a combined gift of $1000 or more are invited to join.
If you are interested in joining the Council or learning more, contact Beth.