WithAll's Women's Leadership Council
WithAll’s Women’s Leadership Council (WLC) is a leadership society for female donors to make a direct impact in the community by raising funds for and awareness of WithAll’s programs and mission to empower the prevention of eating disorders and strengthen support for recovery throughout the Twin Cities and across the country. Women who make a gift of at least $500 or are part of a combined gift of $1000 or more are invited to join.
The purpose of the Women’s Leadership Council is to encourage leadership-level giving among women in our community through focused initiatives targeting—and positively influencing—awareness around eating disorder prevention and support. The WLC will encourage donors to support its activities through volunteering, networking/social media, and fundraising.
The WLC will provide a forum for its members to network and collaborate for the purpose of advancing WithAll’s mission and programs. Specifically, the WLC will:
- Directly support WithAll’s existing fundraising and awareness-building efforts, and
- Advance the WLC’s best new ideas for raising funds and building awareness.
- Assist in the development of strategies to retain female leadership donors and increase the total number of Women’s Leadership members.
- Identify new prospects for individual leadership gifts, and introduce prospects to WithAll’s executive director/development team.
- Attend Women’s Leadership quarterly council meetings.
- Help recruit sponsors, market, and attend WithAll events, including a spring gala (March), spring breakfast (May), and help lead the planning and execution of a strategic summer fundraiser event (June/July).
- Participate in other WithAll volunteer opportunities, when possible.
- Be a Women’s Leadership member with a contribution of at least $500 individually or a combined gift of at least $1000
COMMITMENT: January 2020 through December 2020
REPORTS TO: Beth Weir, Women’s Leadership Council Chair
Impact & Goals
Every 62 minutes someone dies as a result of an eating disorder, but research shows specialized treatment leads to recovery and reduces mortality. Since its inception in January 2019, the Women’s Leadership Council has raised over $14,000 for eating disorder prevention and support. This is equivalent to 28 individuals receiving WithAll’s Financial Assistance Program grants to pursue eating disorder intensive treatment.
In 2020, the Women’s Leadership Council’s goals are:
- Raise $30,000 for WithAll’s prevention and support programs.
- Double its membership.
Women's Leadership Council Members
Beth Weir Adrienne Jordan
Women’s Leadership Chair The Prouty Project
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing
Christie Andre Heidi Matthew
Cargill Wells Fargo
Kate Gillette Nikki Rohloff
Avison Young Roach Associates CPAs & Consultants
Laura Grathwohl Cleve Teri Searles
GET Home Group BDO USA, LLP
Becky Henry Kelly Wolfe
Hope Network, LLC Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota