We believe in strength in numbers. WithAll.
Standing with us while practicing social distancing
At WithAll, the health and well-being of our community continue to be our top priority. Even during this unique and uncertain time, we remain as committed as ever to our mission of equipping adults with simple, actionable tools to help kids have a healthy relationship with food and body and to providing financial support to those in recovery for an eating disorder.
We deeply value you, our WithAll family, and ask that you continue to stand with us, even while practicing social distancing.
Here are ways that you can stay involved from the safety of your home:
Even though we are practicing social distancing, eating disorders won’t rest, so we are still hard at work. Every single dollar you give to WithAll will go towards preventing eating disorders and supporting those in recovery. There are lots of ways to give, no matter your budget or how busy you are:
- Visit our Wall of Support – Due to COVID-19, we have received a steady increase in living-expense grant requests from individuals needing financial aid in order to seek treatment for their eating disorder. We are unable to keep up with the demand for grants and are asking for your help to meet the needs of grant applicants as they pursue treatment.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser for WithAll. It’s easy to do! Learn how here.
- Select WithAll as your charity when ordering from Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to WithAll at no additional cost to you. It takes just one step to set it up and it is now available on mobile devices as well. Learn how here.
- You can also add the Smilematic extention for Chrome. Smilematic is a free Chrome extension that will automatically turn your everyday Amazon purchases into AmazonSmile donations.You’ll never again miss an opportunity to raise money for WithAll again.Follow the directions here.
- Create your own unique fundraiser and donate proceeds to WithAll. Past fundraisers have included things like bean bag tournaments, house parties, and more. Learn more here.
- Send an email invitation to your network, inviting every person to donate just $5 to WithAll.
Encourage all adults to protect kids from eating disorders with the way they talk to kids about food & body.
Dieting and body dissatisfaction are the top two predictors of children & teens developing eating disorders. You are in a powerful position to help protect the kids you care about. Visit www.whattosaynow.org to learn more about how you can protect the kids in your life from eating disorders by pledging to not talk about weight and not engage in harmful food labeling for the kids in your life.
If you’re interested in any of the above but have questions, or you have other ideas or ways to get people involved at this time, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your continued support.
At WithAll, you are not alone in fighting an eating disorder or in working to prevent one. We work to bolster your inner strength, your means – your wherewithal – to prevent eating disorders or to recover from one. We want to partner with you, individuals and organizations, to create a bigger impact.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help us reach more people through our prevention and support programs. Donate online today. Have you thought of other giving options? A stock or donor-advised fund gift, planned gift, sustaining gift, memorial gift, employer match, social media fundraiser, or shopping via Amazon Smile can all support our work. Learn how to make your donation go further on our Ways to Give page.
Gifts of time are valued and critical to our success. Close to 100 volunteers assist us with everything from programming to events to communications to advocacy to administrative tasks. If you have a volunteer idea, we’d love to hear it. Complete our volunteer application to join our team.
The cliché fits: it takes a village. There is so much work to be done to have a bigger impact on eating disorders. We are open to all kinds of partners – regional, national, global – interested in creating and recovering health for all. We’d love to work with you. Let’s amplify positive momentum.
Take action and be heard. We’re proud to be members of the Eating Disorders Coalition, working with other organizations to keep advancing eating disorders as a public health priority. We also provide biannual advocacy scholarships so individuals can attend spring and fall Lobby Days with us. Contact us if you’re interested.
You can host your own fundraiser to benefit the programs we offer and the communities we serve. This is a great opportunity for school or service group activity, a corporate fundraiser, or a business proceed day. Check out our fundraising guide for tips and ideas and let us know your idea and how we can help make it successful.
We promise not to tax your inbox too much, but we do want to keep you informed of our progress.