Helping young people feel good in their bodies and with food.
Who We Are
Together, we aspire to shape a society where:
- It is commonly understood that weight does not define health.
- We help ourselves and young people prioritize well-being and health behaviors, leaving behind harmful “body ideals” and diet culture.
- Commenting on other’s bodies or food choices is akin to commenting on others’ blood type–why would we do it?
- Youth’s time is spent being young! No longer are young people spending any time or precious brain space feeling bad about or wishing to change their bodies.
- Everyone with an eating disorder who needs treatment can access it without barriers.
Addressing the Unspoken
WithAll addresses the unspoken by calling out the harms of diet culture and body ideals. We are raising awareness and removing stigma surrounding eating disorders.
Our name also acknowledges the wherewithal required to build a world where young people and adults feel peaceful in their body and with food–a world where we no longer lose precious time and energy trying to fit a “body ideal” or associating our self-worth with what we eat.
Co – Chair
Co – Chair
Associate Attorney, Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P.
CEO & Managing Partner, Healy Capital Partners
VP, Sales & Marketing
L. Cramer Designers and Builders
Marketing Group Specialist
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
VP, Corporate Sales Service
Sand Hill Foundation
General Counsel and Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer
Ellie Mental Health
Head, Advice and Solutions Group
RBC Wealth Management
Carol Peterson, PhD